Boudoir Part Two
This continues The Boudoir Series from our Studio in Ramona, California. The key to successful Boudoir or Glamour Photography is developing trust between the Photographer and The Client. Many women fear the way they will look in front of a Camera. With exception of High School Senior shots or Weddings, it is unlikely that she has been photographed by a Professional Photographer. Every session should be positive. Here are some helpful Hints:
- Don’t take any photos that you couldn’t show your best friend.
- Get inspired before taking your photos by checking out other boudoir portfolios
- Look for a photographer whose photos you love, and not necessarily a “boudoir” photographer
- Bring your favorite Music along
- A good photographer will highlight your best assets so be proud of your body
- Be comfortable with yourself – the photographer wants to capture the best possible shot and will direct you to achieve this
- A good boudoir photographer will ask questions like “Is there any particular feature that your fiance loves or that makes you feel especially good about yourself?” or “What body part would you like to me avoid taking pictures of?”
- Don’t forget to take some smiling. Your Dude probably likes seeing you with a smile on your face as much as he likes seeing you play the role of the seductress.